December 16, 2008

Here I Go....




Here I go........After being a blog stalker for months now, I have finally decided to stop stalking and start blogging. Many, many people have said how fun it was, so I am going to see just how fun or just how confusing it might be. Let me start out, as many of you already know, but for those who don't I am a Licensed Massage Therapist and absolutely love it. I work 2 days a week in Andalusia at the Oasis Fitness Spa & Salon and 3 days a week in Enterprise, AL at Rituals Day Spa. I can not imagine doing anything else. I love interacting with the public and being able to make people feel better when they are hurting or down. I am married to Robby Hilson of Red Oak and have a wonderful step-daughter who is just precious and I love her to death. I have another daughter, well not human, but who is also my baby and that is Gracie. She is a poodle and she is definitely spoiled rotten. We now have a new addition to the family, Harlee Ann, a bloodhound, which was Tami's birthday present, but I got accused of wanting it for myself as much as for her. What can I say, they are the cutest things ever. They sure do keep me company when Robby is at work. I think I have bored you all enough for my first blog. I need to save something to blog about later, instead of telling you my whole life story now. What would I have left to bore you with.

7 comments:

Shonna said...

Cute kids!!!

Glad your blogging...it is very addictive!

Lori said...

Hey Mandy! So glad you started blogging. You will find that there's nothing confusing about it!! And, like Shonna said, it is addictive. She and Julie got me started and now I can't stop!!

Cute babies. I didn't know about the new baby and that you worked in Enterprise. We REALLY don't stay in touch enough!! This will help though. Can't wait to read more!

Heather said...

Hey Mandi cute babies!!! Didn't know that you were blogging. This is Heather "Barton" Foley

Beth said...

Hey Mandy! Glad to see you have joined us! Cute page!

LeAnne said...

Hey Girl!! I'm glad you have started blogging. It's so much fun. I am totally addicted! You won't regret it! :)

Julie said...

WELCOME ABOARD, MANDY!! I'm glad that you have taken the plunge as well and started blogging. I'll definitely be adding you to my page!!! Love your picture!!

Shonna said...

Hey! Send me your email when you get a chance...reeves@andycable.com