January 7, 2009

Thanks everyone for your prayers

Just want to thank everyone for your prayers and please continue to pray for me as I wait on the results. The biopsy went well today, but still don't know anymore than I did. I am feeling pretty good, just having some pressure in my chest and a little pain. I probably won't know anything until Monday when I am supposed to call the dr's office and get my results, but I am going to call on Friday and just see if I can find out something. The waiting and not knowing is what is really bothering me, but I will say I have definitely felt the prayers and I can't thank ya'll enough for remembering me.

Love ya'll

5 comments:

Shonna said...

We are definitly praying and are anxious to hear your results. Either way though, God has it under control!!!

Lori said...

Well, Monday is better than Wednesday. Keep us posted and we'll continue to pray. I'm glad that everything went well yesterday!

Carrie said...

Hey Man. We've been praying for you so much. You know just yesterday, I had a client that was talking to me about some probs she had had. She had a biopsy too, and she told me hers was just scar tissue, and turned out to be nothing. You know things are so overwhelming when we are in the middle of it. This, too, will pass. You KNOW I am here for you and we are still praying. You know that God is in control. He also says (Hebrew 13:5) "I will never leave you or forsake you." I am praying for, of course, everything to be fine, but also peace and comfort surrounding you. I love you!

Tina K Rogers said...

Mandy, I read your blog this afternoon, and was in shock... I did know anything about this. I know I'm out of the loop with everyone. So, I had to find out. Lynn C. filled me in. I am definitely praying for you and I hope all will turn out just fine. I love you and miss seeing you. Best Wishes to you Mandy!! Love you!!

Shonna said...

I heard you got good news today - PRAISE THE LORD! I know you are relieved and feeling better already:)