Hope everyone has had a very Merry Christmas Eve. We sure have at our house. Santa came to see Tami last night and boy was she super excited this morning. She is an extra special little girl cause he comes to see her twice each year. At our house on Christmas Eve Eve and then at her moms on Christmas Eve. She got a Wii and her and Robby have been playing all day and let me just tell you what a sight it has been. I haven't played yet, but I think I will wait until I am alone and see just how out of shape I am. It has been the best day. Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and in all the hurry and scurry not forget the real reason we celebrate CHRISTmas. Happy Birthday Jesus!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So glad you guys had such a great time with Tammi! Love the picture by the way - too cute! I do know about those special kids that Santa makes "special" stops for. I have one of those!! BTW, we're praying for your tests! Merry Christmas!
Found you!! Hope you appt goes well and I'll see you at work and yes, I will be "stalking" your blog now!!! :) Glad you had a great Christmas! Love the pic's of the pups!
-Dawn
Post a Comment