January 12, 2009
I've never been so glad to have a FUNGUS
Thought I would never hear myself say those words, but I finally heard from the doctor today and I have a fungal infection in my lung. I don't know anymore than that. He put me on some expensive antibiotics, but luckily we have good insurance and I have an appointment with him in Andalusia on Friday, so I can ask the crazy questions that are running through my mind, like how and where in the world did I get a fungal infection in my lung? I am just so relieved. Again, I want to thank everyone for all your prayers over these last couple of weeks. You all will never know how much they have meant to me because I have been so scared. I guess now you all have a FUNGUS A MUNGUS.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Well, you must be fine b/c you made a funny joke!! We were so thrilled to hear the news. We are so thankful to God for his answered prayer in your life. We love you!! (Let me know how you got the fungus in your lung - never heard of that but we're happy about it!!)
I think it is great news to have you as a FUNGUS A MUNGUS:) But do keep us posted on how you go this...very interesting!
Never heard of such myself...Glad to know that it was a FUNGUS A MUNGUS-HAHAHA!! I can only imagine how scared you were during this waiting period. So good to know that God answered the prayers that was asked on your behalf.
Yes I have a fungus amung me...massaging! I am glad your test results came back good. I know you are thrilled as well! Take care and I'll see you at work!
Love,
Dawn
FUNNY, FUNNY! Again, I am so glad everything's okay. You are still in my prayers. I LOVE YOU A BUNCH!
Love the new background. Now put something new up.HA I'm tagging you if you haven't already been tagged. Go to my page and copy and paste the I Got Tagged post and fill it out in a post about you and Robby. I'm enjoying hearing everyone's story - although I know a lot of yours:)
I am loving the new background! Where did you find this?!?! Your being a blogging slacker like me, it's time to catch up! Holidays are over chicky!
-DJ
Post a Comment